In this review, I will show you 4 must-have plugins for your WordPress website! When building your website, you will find these plugins very useful as it helps you with loads of things and will make your website experience better.
The best part is, most of these plugins are FREE! And, if you want to gain access to more features, they also have paid versions!
#1 Grow By Mediavine
Grow Social helps visitors on your blog post share your content by adding a Social Media share Call to action button on different locations on your blog post.
Grow Social also offers a Paid version called (Grow Social Pro) so you can access more cool customization features and analytical tools!
With Grow Social (free version), you can.
• Add social media sharing buttons anywhere on your blog post
• create pop-up social media share buttons – the pop-up will be triggered when the reader starts to scroll down or arrives at the bottom of the page.
With Grow Social (Pro version), you can.
With Grow Social Pro, you’ll be able to access loads of customization features and analytical tools!
Grow Social Pro Features
• Customize Social Content – This feature allows you to set custom open graph data (description and images) for social media networks like Facebook and Twitter.
• Click to tweet – This feature allows your readers to share a custom tweet with a single click.
• Reach more people – Grow Social Pro will also allow you to reach more people on social media by adding multiple social share networks such as Reddit, WhatsApp, VK, Yummly, Telegram, Buffer, Flipboard, Pocket, Tumblr and Email.
• Track using Google Analytics – The Pro version will also allow you to track your incoming traffic using Google Analytics UTM parameters.
• Use Follow Buttons Widget – This Social Grow Pro feature will allow you to attract visitors to your social media profile with Grow Socials [socialpug_follow] shortcode.
• Shorten Links – This feature will allow you to mask long URLs using a shorter version using their Bitly and branch integrations.
• Access Mediavine Support – With Social Grow Pro, You can access Mediavines award-winning Support team for help with technical issues, questions, or feedback.
When it comes to building websites, we need a page builder that is easy to use, doesn’t load slowly and has all the tools and design elements we need to create our website.
With Divi, the Page Builder is packed with loads of design elements and has all the tools you need to build a stunning website with a few clicks!
The Page Builder. Not only that. Divi is also a drag and drop Page Builder, so you can easily navigate through your website builder while dragging and dropping your design elements to create your website.
You will also have access to cool features like scroll effects and hover effects that will bring your site to life! Another cool thing about Divi is that it has over 100+ layouts for you to use to build your website!
So, whenever you feel like you don’t know where to start on a blank page, you can export a layout that suits you best and re-design it anytime!
To learn more about this Divi Page Builder, you can read my review about the Divi Page Builder Plugin and see if it is worth it!
Analytify is a WordPress plugin for Google Analytics that tracks your website audience in the WordPress dashboard.
Analytify offers an effective dashboard with loads of tools for real-time tracking, social media stats, universal tracking, and e-commerce tracking.
The toolset of Analytify is ideal for content creators, digital marketing agencies, and advertising agencies.
Analytify also offers a premium plan.
Pro: $59 annually.
Conversion: $99 annually.
Developer: $299 annually.
And Life Time $999 one time.
For Pro, it will cost $59 yearly
With Analytify Pro, you can.
• use it on one site
• have access to pro-add-ons such as
Automated email reports.
Outbound links tracking.
• You will also have Automatic plugin updates.
• and last is Priority support.
to check out the other plans, visit Analytify’s pricing page
#4 Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) WordPress plugin to help your website/blog or article get on top of the page of google!
When writing a blog or writing content on your website, Yoast SEO gives you so much insight into your writing like
• If the words are too complex
• if the text too hard to read
• or if the header is too long and much more!
Yoast SEO helps by analyzing your page’s content and then provides suggestions on how to improve it. Yoast SEO also helps bring your content up to the next level so that people can understand the content better, and that way, you will avoid putting out content your visitors may find complicated and dull causing them to leave your site.
Yoast SEO also has Facebook and Twitter previews. This feature can help when a visitor shares your website on Facebook or Twitter! (for premium users)
Yoast SEO also offers a paid version with more features which, will cost $89 yearly (premium) or, if you want the Plugin subscription, that will cost $199 annually and $19 monthly.
To know more about Yoast SEO’s Premium plan and Plugin Subscription, visit Yoast SEO’s website.
Now that I have pointed out four must-have plugins for your WordPress website. Feel free to install them and add the plugins to your site and try them out! if you find this review helpful, feel free to share this post with your friends, family and around the globe! Thank you.